We Are Always Looking for Talented People to Work With
Bould Design is growing and we are looking for exceptional designers at all levels to join our award winning San Mateo studio on a full-time basis. As part of our team, you will collaborate on all phases of the design process from conceptualization to production.
We offer an intense, yet informal work environment for focused, highly motivated designers. With projects that move at the forefront of design, technology and manufacturing, career advancement and growth is a priority. The studio's client list includes many innovative, design-centric organizations such as Eero, Carbon3D, Light, Nest, GoPro, Hunter Douglas, Beam and Roku.
Our Ideal Designer
Our ideal designer has a powerful mix of the following qualities:
- minimum 1-4 years of experience
- strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity
- excellent sketching and visualization skills
- advanced solidworks (an absolute must have) and adobe creative suite skills
- passionate about design and technology
- experience in guiding design through to manufacturing
- keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards end user
- creative problem solver
- analytic thinker
- articulate communicator
- strong interpersonal skills
- detail oriented and organized
- must have authorization to work in the USA
- personal integrity, holds self to the highest ethical and professional standards
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format (under 10MB), or link to online portfolio, to email@example.com. Please only apply if your background is a good match for the job description. No calls or physical materials. We endeavor to respond to all applicants in a timely manner. Your patience is appreciated.